Whenever I’m feeling lazy about choosing an outfit, or just running late, I always follow a general 5 step rule that takes minimal to no effort yet always keeps me looking polished.
1. Stick with neutral palettes. You can’t go wrong with classic black & white! Mix it, print it, throw it on, it just really can’t look bad!
2. Always have a classic cardigan handy. Such a versatile piece that can transition from work, errand-running, to date night without ever looking out of place.
3. Add a belt. You’d be amazed what a simple leather belt can do.
4. Pair a classic watch, I am forever a Michael Kors believer, with a couple of your favorite bracelets. I love multi-purpose Goody Hairbands that carry double points for being fashionable and useful.
5. Keep your polish picks neutral. I like to spice it up with a little glitter top coat, just to add a little extra glam into my outfit. Deborah Lippmann’s Boom Boom Pow is incomparable and it’s multi-sized glitter components really creates the perfect mix.